Friday, September 3, 2010

"Release the Kraken"

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE Tyler with all my heart! There are so many things he does that just makes me fall in love with him over and over again! For the last couple of weeks Tyler has been wanting to see a certain movie and this is how he described the movie, " The movie with Liam Niesen where he says, "Release the Kraken!"." Being a loving and understanding wife, I tried to figure out which movie Tyler was talking about, but I was at a loss. Finally, the other day I saw a commercial for the movie "Clash of the Titans" where Liam Niesen was saying, "Release the Kraken!". I started bursting out laughing! All this time Tyler wanted to go see "Clash of the Titans" and I had NO idea what he was talking about! Last night we were able to go to Red Box and get Tyler his movie! Oh how I love my honey!

4 comments:

  1. What did you think of the movie? Did Tyler like it? We love and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to be a stinker, I have to say the first "Clash of the Titans" was MUCH better. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler really liked the movie! We have not seen the original one, but we heard it was a lot better than the this version! We miss you both and we hope to see y'all soon! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you guys too.

    I really was just being a stinker. I'm the LAST person to knock anybody's taste in movies.

    Seriously, though, the old version is cheesier than all get out. And the special effects, while cool for the time, look really bland next to the remake. But in my opinion, the story was better. Why is it that most Greek myth movies these days all shamelessly steal the plot from Disney's "Hercules"?

    ReplyDelete