Monday, September 27, 2010

Things that I LOVE!

I feel like listing a few things that I Love right now in my wonderful life!

I LOVE my HUSBAND!!! He is SO handsome and SO smart and SO funny! I also LOVE that we have almost been married for a YEAR!!!

I LOVE my Family! I love the support they always give me, and how we can stick together through anything!

I LOVE being in school! As much as I complain about being tired, I love being able to continue my education! Only four more semesters until I am an OFFICIAL Elementary school teacher!

I LOVE my job!! I feel so blessed to be in a job that I LOVE going to everyday, and I love everyone I work with!!

I LOVE walking! This is a new found love of mine! It is so nice just to get out and get all of my stress out!!

I LOVE the t.v show "The Real Housewives of New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, and Orange County"! I love that it is a show that Tyler likes watching with me, and that we have so many inside jokes because of these shows!!

I LOVE the FALL!! I love walking around campus and seeing all the beautiful leaves change and feel the crisp fall air! This is truly the BEST time of the year in Idaho!

Last but not least...

I LOVE my Heavenly Father and all of the AMAZING blessings he has blessed me with in my life!!

Life is hard sometimes, but when we stop and find things that we LOVE about our everyday life, it makes the journey more enjoyable! And remember...

"Find joy in the journey." - President Thomas S. Monson

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your Blog just made my day Kacey! You truly have many Blessings to be thankful for! It was also fun talking with you today and chatting about anything and everything--you are wondeful! We love you sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are going so well for you two! I love that there are so many things you love in life, it is so true. Thanks for reminding me of that, life's been crazy and hard for me, thanks for putting things in perspective. Take care and we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete