Friday, January 6, 2012

Lack of Pictures/Possible New Apartment

Today was one of the best days I have had in a while! This afternoon we went to go visit my amazing mother-in-law and see where she works! She is an aide for a special needs class at Blackfoot High School. We had so much fun hanging out with her students and letting them play with Leah. They loved having a baby there! Then we went to go look at an amazing apartment!! It is a huge three bedroom apartment that Tyler and I can stand up in without bending down (like we have to do in our current apartment!). It is about a block away from campus and would be perfect for our little family while Tyler is finishing up his degree. We have sent in the application and hope to hear back on Monday whether we got the apartment or not. Please keep us in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed! I would have added lots of photos by now to show you our current apartment and how big Leah is, but my camera software does not work with Tyler's computer. Until we figure something out, there will be a lack of pictures on my blog. I apologize because I know one of the only reasons I look at blogs is to see all of the pictures! Hopefully we will have an eventful couple of weeks moving in to another apartment and making that feel like home!

2 comments:

  1. We're praying! We miss you guys. Thanks for the great visit. Sure hope the new apartment works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I can't wait to see pictures! (mostly of that little Leah bug!)

    ReplyDelete